The town of Oxford has a permit procedure that starts you at the
1. tax assessor, will fill in your proper map, block and lot
2. tax collector, will certify that your taxes are current
3. health dept., makes sure your not putting it on your well or septic
4. Inland/wetlands, makes sure your far enough away from any wetlands
5. zoning, makes sure you are with-in your setbacks
6.the building dept..
If the shed is less than 200 square feet then we will just sign off N/A, if the shed is over 200 square feet than we will need structural plans.